Saturday, August 10, 2013

Prison Missionaries: The Holyfields, Tammy Tutt - Meth Free


A word from Kandi,

Feel free to share these on your page, bible studies, group meetings.
I have signed releases from my guests.



Please inbox me the first names of your loved ones who are in addiction. I will pray for them & then give them to intercessors. God turned our lives around, he'll do the same for our loved ones, just keep praying & never lose hope! Testimonies of redemption will happen for them!

I have a Youtube channel Addiction Free TV so you can tell your family & friends anywhere in the world to watch these. Go to Youtube, type my name, Kandi Rose in the search box & then bookmark it & subscribe.The only one that has permission to sell them is myself.

Kandi Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment